We understand that talent development is critical to the continuous progress of Mingda. Therefore, in addition to comprehensive and generous remuneration packages, the company also provides employees with good employment opportunities and professional development platforms.Such asHR@minta-aluminum.com
1. Responsible for the pre-process planning and production process planning of new products, including: product production roadmap, product mold planning,
Die casting process planning, machining fixtures, tool planning, machining process planning, assembly process planning, etc.
2. Prepare production control documents for various parts, including: production flow chart, control plan, FMEA, process instruction book, etc.
3. Responsible for the specific design work of the product, including mold design (with mold engineer), fixture design, tool design, inspection tool
Design, special manufacturing equipment design, etc., to ensure the realization of the entire product.
4. Design 2D and 3D drawings of various products, including: design 2D and 3D drawings of blanks according to customer's finished drawings;
Design and modify product drawings based on customer assembly requirements, etc.
5. Cooperate with the Quality Assurance Department to complete various defect optimization, non-conforming product analysis, error prevention analysis, prevention/correction analysis and continuous improvement measures.
6. Regularly carry out the process discipline inspection at the production site. If it is found to be inconsistent, notify the rectification in writing.
7. Responsible for analyzing and solving various practical problems at the production site.
8. Complete other tasks assigned by the supervisor in a timely and effective manner.
Education requirements: College
Professional category: no limit
Professional Name: Any
Household registration requirements: no limit
Gender requirements: no limit
Marriage and childbirth: Married and educated
Age requirement: 25 - 45
Work experience: 3 years
Foreign language ability: no limit
Computer ability: no limit
Skill qualification: no limit
, Mechanical manufacturing and design, process design related majors, college degree or above.
2, more than 5 years of relevant work experience, more than 3 years of actual production experience in the auto parts industry and machinery industry, very familiar with the process and product characteristics. Familiar with the control requirements of the automotive industry and familiar with the TS16949 quality system requirements.
3. Proficiency in the basic processes of casting and machining, and can independently prepare various technical control documents according to the drawings and customer requirements.
4, skilled application 3D software, 2D software, such as: Pro-E, UG, SolidWorks, AUTO CAD, CATTIA, etc.
5. Proficiency in common process engineering methods and tools such as IE, SPC, and FMEA.
6. Have basic foreign language ability, be able to read and explain and use various technical documents and explanations; have rich experience in project development.
8. Strong problem analysis and resolution capabilities.
9. Good communication and coordination skills.
Send your resume attachment to：firstname.lastname@example.org